- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 - click here
- NSPCC Helpline: 0808 800 5000: If you are worried about a child, even, if you’re unsure, contact NSPCC professional counsellors for help, advice and support.
- Childline 0800 1111: Offers free, confidential advice and support for any child 18 years or under, whatever the worry.
- MIND: Mental Health Support with specific advice on ’Coronovirus and your wellbeing’ - click here
- YoungMinds: Supporting children and young people and their parents/carers with their mental health and wellbeing. Specific advice on managing self-isolation and anxiert about conronavirus. - click here
- ICON: Babies cry – you can cope - click here
- SafeLives: Specific resources for domestic abuse and Covid-19 - click here
NHS CORONAVIRUS ADVICE